- Statistics collected as you browse our websites, blogs, and landing pages.
- Organizational, professional and personal information that you give us while using ACI Infotech products, solutions or services.
Our commitment to your privacy
- ACI Infotech assures you that we do not provide, rent or sell the names and addresses of our customers or site users to outside companies.
- Any information provided by the user will not be not be shared or disclosed to a third party. ACI Infotech reserves the right to use the information internally merely.
ACI Infotech does:
- Take necessary data security precautions to safeguard customers’ information from unauthorized access.
- Collect, maintain and use customer information as necessary to provide the most helpful and targeted products and services and marketing messages to meet customers’ needs.
- Respect customers’ requests to remove their names from our telephone or mail solicitation lists in a timely manner.
Statistics collected as you browse our website
ACI Infotech web servers collect required information about your visit while you browse our site via web server logs, and cookies to monitor statistics such as:
- How many users visit our website?
- Which pages users visit on our site?
- From which search engines and domains our visitors come (e.g., “yahoo.com” or “google.com”).
- Which browsers users use to visit our site?
While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these data to improve our website, to monitor visitors’ online behaviour, and to make it user friendly for visitors to access useful information and helpful content on the site.
Website registration forms, organization, professional and personal information
Our website is designed to require you to complete a registration form if you are interested in purchasing our products, services, solutions or obtaining additional information from us. Therefore, registration forms and other contracts may require you to give us contact information (like your name, email, company name, phone, postal address and more). ACI Infotech does not engage in the practice of selling or distributing contact information to other companies. Contact information from our registration forms is used to send relevant products or services information to prospects and customers.
Any information provided to ACI Infotech by way of this website is considered open information. While your information will never be shared with any other company without permission, it is not considered confidential and can be used for research or marketing ACI Infotech or any divisions within. If you do not wish to receive any marketing communications from us, reply to the email address found on the bottom of all direct marketing campaigns. If you opt out of any direct marketing campaign and subsequently resubmit your information, you will be added to our marketing address book once more and resume receiving direct marketing from us.
ACI Infotech employs various security measures to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control. For example, sensitive data is encrypted using the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Links to other websites